Getting the Love That You Want - Workshops for Couples
"For one human being to love another, that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation"
~Rainer Maria Rilke
In the end, it's all about relationships. Let's face it, relationships are not easy, in fact, they are one of the most difficult things we will ever do. Relationships form the fabric of our lives and it only makes sense to take some lessons along the way to make then the best they can be. Most of us don't have the tools to meet the challenges of committed, loving relationships. We are committed to teaching people how to to create extraordinary relationships, and that includes your relationship.
What We Know About Relationships:
- Getting and keeping the relationship of our dreams is not ours just for the asking.
- We need to understand what is really going on in our relatioships.
- We need to learn specific relationship skills that address the root of our conflicts.
- We need to guide to lead us to a new way of understnading ourselves and our partners.
- We can achieve emotional safety and passion with the same partner in a life-long relationship.
- We can transform our relationship from being a source of pain and frustration into a source of pleasure and energy.
- By using effective tools to build a better relationship, we rediscover parts of ourselves we lost long ago and regain our wholeness.
Workshops that Provide You with the Tools
"Getting the Love You Want" workshops provide the two of you with the skills and knowledge to create not only the relationship of your dreams, but relationships better than you may have thought possible; at home, at work and in your community. Catherine is an expert when it comes to relationships. "I invite you to explore my site to find out who I am and how one of my upcoming workshops can help you get and keep the love you have longed for in your relationship".
Gay and Lesbian Couples
Catherine is committed to providing access to the healing power of Imago Relationship therapy to the GLBT community. Same gender couples are welcome at all of her workshops. She has found the “mixed” couples workshops to be dynamic and healing on many levels.